At TNA Medical, we hold ourselves and our candidates to a very high level of ability and compliance.
All of our candidates go through a detailed screening process:
- Interview – our candidates are all interviewed by a senior member of TNA Staff with clinical experience in the relevant field.
- Full CV and application process, covering a minimum of 10years working history.
- UK Right to Work – all of our candidates have a right to work in the UK.
- DBS Check – This is checked for every member of staff that we place. We even pay for it so that it cannot be missed.
- Professional Registration – We check the professional registration of our candidates before every placement. Be it with the GMC, NMC or HCPC.
- Serology Reports – we check all of our candidates immunisations histories, and have an independent Occupational Health Company issue Fit to Work certificates.
- Mandatory training – we ensure all of our staff are trained to NHS standards, if they are not then we will get them trained.
- Referencing – All of our candidates must provide clinical references, and they must be from someone who supervised them.
In addition to this, there are further checks carried out depending on the candidate’s profession. We will refrain from going into more details but we hope you will agree that we are very thorough.
TNA are proud to be different. We also offer Road Team appointments to assist with the compliance checks.
For further information please contact our Medical team:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 321 9080 (free from landlines and mobiles).
TNA Medical, a Health Trust Europe and UKCPP framework agency, are recruiting Registered General Nurses... View Job
TNA Medical, a Health Trust Europe framework agency, are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to... View Job
TNA Medical are now offering a 3-6 month locum booking within an East Midlands acute NHS... View Job